Healthy Apple Wedges for Dessert
If your kids start eating fruits for dessert, they would be much healthier! Fruits, with their natural sweetness, low calorie content, and ample nutrition make for a perfect dessert option for your kids. So what are you waiting for, add this delicious recipe to your dessert menu today!
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 0
Apple- 1 no.
Cream Cheese/Cheese Spread- 2 tsp
Nuttela/Melted Chocolate- 2 tsp
Peanut Butter- 2 tsp
Dried Raisins- A few, as per preference
Chopped Nuts- A few, as per preference
Rolled Oats- ¼ cup
Coconut Shreds- A few, as per preference
Ground Flaxseed- 1 tsp
Roasted Peanuts- A few, as per preference
• Wash the apple thoroughly.
• Cut it into six pieces.
• Take a bowl of cold water and add a few drops of lime juice to it.
• Soak the sliced apple pieces in it for a few minutes.
• Dry the pieces thoroughly before applying the toppings.
• Now coat the pieces with cream cheese/melted chocolate/peanut butter.
• Top each slice with dried raisins/chopped nuts/coconut shreds/roasted peanuts etc.
• Serve immediately.