Healthy salad dressing recipes that will help you lose weight
Everybody knows that salads are healthy and help you lose weight, but what most people don't know is that dressings in it play an important role in adding taste and calories to your diet. You may keep gorging on green salads with mayonnaise thinking it's healthy, but on the contrary end up gaining more weight than before. Your salad dressings need to be low in calories in order for you to lose weight. So, here are a few salad dressing recipes to make your bland veggies interesting, fun and low calorie to help you lose weight.
Orange Vinaigrette Dressing
Extra virgin olive oil - ¼ cup
Balsamic Vinegar- 4-5 Tbsp
Orange Juice- 4 Tbsp
Garlic (Chopped) - 2 medium cloves
Salt- 1 tsp
• Add all the ingredients in a jar
• Grate some fresh orange rind in it
• Shake everything together
• Refrigerate and sprinkle it on your salads as and when required.
Spicy Tomato Dressing
Lemon juice- 1/3 cup
Fresh tomato puree- ¼ cup
Tabasco Sauce- ½ tsp
Chilli powder- ¼ tsp
Garlic chopped- 1 no
Oregano- ¼ tsp
Sugar- 1 tsp
• Mix all the ingredients in a jar, shake well and refrigerate
• You can store and use it up to 3 days.
Honey Mustard Dressing
Honey- 1 Tbsp
Mustard- 1 Tbsp
Ginger chopped - 1 tsp
Black pepper powder- ¼ tsp
Vinegar - 1 Tbsp
• Crush mustard with honey in a pounder
• Add vinegar, ginger, pepper powder in a jar
• Add the honey mustard mixture and shake well
• Refrigerate and use it when required.