How to keep you brain sharp?
Having a sharp mind means the quickness of a person to interpret, understand, analyse or pick up an idea effectively. Brain functions start to decline in your mid 20s, although you may notice it decades later. Just like other parts of your body, the brain also becomes more powerful by exercising it. One's mental capacity and thinking power can be improved by doing some brain exercises. Brain exercises can sharpen one's mind and strengthen neural connections in the brain.
There are several activities that involve brain work that help flourish the power of the brain:
• Playing games like scrabble, chess and many others
• Solving puzzles and quizzes
• Making a few difficult charts and tables daily
• Trying to solve tricky situations given in newspapers and magazines
• Writing essays on different topics
Keep in mind that brain sharpening is not possible in one day, it needs daily brain exercise and within a few days you will notice the change.
It's important that when you hear or read something or when you're working on something, make it a point that your thinking approach towards it should be adequate and precise, which involves:
• Thinking and analyzing the idea from every angle
• Get into the depth of the idea
Additionally, it's also imperative that one eats healthy, gets ample amount of sleep and exercises daily.