- General Health
- 10 Months ago
Kidneys play key roles in body function, not only by filtering the blood and getting rid of waste products, but also by balancing levels of electrolytes in the body, controlling blood pressure, and stimulating the production of red blood cells. kidney failure is a situation in which the kidneys fail to function adequately.
Signs & Symptoms of Kidney Failure
• A sick feeling in your stomach often
• Frequent tired or dizzy feeling
• Swelling in your feet, hands, or face
• Back pain
• Bloody, foamy, or dark-colored urine
• Unexplained high blood pressure
• A change in how often you urinate (increase or decrease)
How to Prevent Kidney Problems before they occur
• Avoid foods high in acid content
• Stop or reduce coffee, soda, and black tea
• Reduce meat consumption
• Drink 8 glasses of water per day
• Take adequate vitamins and minerals
• Avoid prolonged exposure to chemicals, drugs, tobacco and alcohol
Prevention is always the goal with kidney diseases. Lifelong diligence is important in keeping blood sugar and blood pressure within normal limits. Specific treatments are prescribed for each kind of kidney problem.
Don't Gamble with your Kidneys ..... Coz without them your body will be a toxic waste....
DID YOU KNOW?
Healthy kidneys process about 200 quarts of blood to sift out about one to two quarts of urine a day.