- Meals and Recipes
- 5 Months ago
Here is a unique tea time snack made with Ragi, Soya and wheat stuffed with veggies your family would love to eat.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
1 cup ragi flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 tsp oil
1/2 cup soya granules, soaked and drained
1/4 cup bean sprouts
1/4 cup finely chopped cabbage
1/4 cup finely chopped carrots
1/4 cup finely chopped onions
1/2 tsp finely chopped green chillies
1/4 tsp ginger paste
1/4 tsp garlic paste
1 sprig of curry leaves
1 tsp finely chopped coriander leaves
1/4 tsp fennel seeds
1/2 tsp garam masala
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/4 tsp crushed black pepper
salt to taste
1. Heat 1 tsp oil.
2. Add curry leaves and fry over medium flame.
3. When they turn light brown, add fennel seeds and pepper.
4. Reduce flame to the lowest; add ginger paste, garlic paste, green chilli, and sauté over medium flame for 3 minutes.
5. Add turmeric powder and sauté for a few seconds.
6. Add onion and sauté over medium flame till soft.
7. Add cabbage, carrot, and bean sprouts and sauté for 3 minutes.
8. Add soya granules and garam masala and mix well.
9. Sauté for a few seconds, sprinkle coriander leaves. Remove and keep aside.
10. Sieve together ragi and wheat flour.
11. Using enough water and salt, make dough.