- Meals and Recipes
- 5 Months ago
Mutter Pudhina Paratha
Made with pureed green peas, pudhina and whole wheat flour, these parathas make for a delicious, sustaining and wholesome meal. These parathas work best when served immediately after cooking.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Makes: 5 parathas
Whole Wheat Flour- ½ cup
Boiled Green Peas- ½ cup
Mint- ¼ cup
Green Chilies- 1to 2 nos.
Curd- 1 tbsp
Ajwain- 1/8 tsp
Salt- To taste
Oil- 1 tsp
• Puree the green peas, pudhina, and green chillies in a blender.
• Add the puree to wheat flour, mix all the ingredients, and knead into soft dough using enough water.
• Divide the dough into 5 equal parts.
• Roll out each portion into a small roti with the help of a little flour.
• Heat a non-stick tava.
• Cook the paratha on the non-stick pan, until it turns golden brown on both sides.
• Apply a little oil on both sides and cook for a minute.
• Serve hot with curd.
• To make the parathas protein-rich, stuff with paneer.