Remove Makeup Effectively
Removing makeup can be much more difficult than applying it. If it is not removed properly, you may end up with pimples as it blocks the pores. Here are a few methods that you can use while removing makeup:
• First remove the eye makeup as eyes are the most sensitive organs. You can use Vaseline, olive oil, baby lotion or baby oil to remove your eyeliner, mascara and eye shadow.
• Olive oil is one the best makeup removers. It removes makeup effectively and doesn't leave your skin dry.
• A natural way of removing makeup is by using honey and baking soda. Just pour a little honey on cotton or a washcloth, sprinkle little baking soda and then use it to wipe off your makeup!
• Before removing makeup, you can steam your face. This helps to open up the pores and your makeup comes off easier.
• Rub some cold cream on your face and leave it on for 3-4 minutes. Wipe it off with a soft towel or a tissue and then wash your face.
• Another surprising makeup remover is milk. If you are wearing light makeup, you can rub it off with milk.
• To remove your lipstick, apply a good amount of Vaseline and wipe it off with a towel or a tissue.
• Always wash your face after removing makeup and not before.
Remove your makeup properly and enjoy beautiful and youthful skin!