Spicy Corn Chaat
Who doesn't love fresh, hot corn cob on a rainy day? Spicy corn chaat is a perfect low-calorie recipe for the monsoons. It's extremely easy to make and does not require any cooking skills.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes (if using fresh/frozen corn)
Serves: 2 people
Sweet Corn- 1 ½ cup
Finely-Chopped Onions- ¼ cup
Finely-Chopped, Deseeded Tomatoes- ¼ cup
Diced Cucumber- ¼ cup
Raw Mango Diced (Optional)- 1 tbsp
Finely-Chopped Green Chilies (Optional)- 1 to 2
Finely-Chopped Coriander Leaves- 1 tbsp
Lemon- ½ or as per your taste
Bhujiya/Sev (Optional)- 2 to 3 tbsp
Red Chili Powder- As per your taste
Jeera Powder- ¼ tsp
Chaat Masala Powder- ½ tsp
Salt- To taste
• Steam sweet corn for 5 to 7 minutes or microwave on high power for 4 to 5 minutes.
• Cool the corn at room temperature before using.
• Take a medium-sized salad bowl and add sweet corn, chopped onion, cucumber, and tomato, and mix them all together with the help of a spoon.
• Now add all the spices, green chilies, chaat masala, and salt and mix well.
• Next, squeeze some fresh lemon juice, add coriander, and give a quick stir.
• Garnish with bhujiya and serve immediately.