Accepting your limitations
Are you confused about working on your inter-personal skills? Do you face difficulty at work due to these so-called shortcomings? If yes, the pointers below can help you change this.
- Focus on your natural qualities: Every person comes with their own set of natural talents. Accepting yourself the way you are is extremely important to make sure that you do not bogged down by insecurity and low-self esteem.
- Share your positive side more often: Do not hesitate while flaunting your positive attributes. It gives more reasons for the world to fall in love with you and you to feel good about it. This is one of the most essential traits of a leader.
- Take constructive criticism well: Take criticism in good spirit but also make sure that you pick only what is required for your progress. Feedback is quite important, especially when you are new in the system.
- Know that emotional wellbeing counts: Take emotional well-being tests when you can. What if it is you who needs help? Self-assess yourself for improving your efficiency.
- Manage and respect difference of opinions: If you have a difference of opinion, be assertive but not unnecessarily aggressive. You may lose a good opportunity by being unnecessarily crude about it.
If you are able to manage your virtues and vices well, it will help you grow professionally and personally as well.