Be Careful When A Condom Breaks!
- 10 Months ago
Condoms are ideally used to avoid unwanted pregnancies and sexually transmitted diseases. Condoms tear if you have used an expired product or have not stored it properly. These are two main reasons why condoms tear. It can also tear if it is rolled over too tightly, without leaving space at the top.
• It is important to note when the condom breaks. If it has happened before ejaculation then there is nothing to fear.
• But if the condom has broken during ejaculation, make sure the condom is carefully pulled and disposed off safely.
• Talk to your partner for any kind of sexually transmitted disease, especially if you are into a new relationship.
• Visit your doctor at the earliest and explain to her about what happened and follow her advice and undergo any tests if she has suggested so that you can rule out any kind of infections and unwanted pregnancies.
• Consult with your doctor if you have any symptoms like flu, rashes, pain or abnormal discharge from the genital area.
• The next time you use condoms, make sure they are properly stored away from heat and light. Make sure to check the expiry date of the product before buying and use it as per the instructions mentioned.
• If you want to use any lubricants, then water based lubricants are good. Oil based lubricants can cause thinning out of condoms and increase the chances of breakage.
• Condom breaking is a serious issue and should not be treated negligently.