- 8 Months ago
Chocolate squares are made from crushed biscuits and thick chocolates. You can get creative with this recipe by adding some dry fruits and seasonal fruits to it.
• 1 pack (200g) Marie biscuit (crushed into very tiny pieces)
• ¼ cup raisins
• 200 gms dark chocolate (cut into small pieces)
• 100 gms cream
• ½ tsp vanilla essence
• 3-4 strawberries
1. Crush all the biscuits and mix the essence with it. Add raisins.
2. Heat the cream on a very low flame and add the chocolate pieces to it.
3. Add crushed biscuits and blend it to a soft mixture.
4. Pour it into a greased container and allow it to cool for 10 minutes.
5. Keep in the freezer for 10 minutes to set the mixture.
6. De-mould it to a plate and apply chocolate sauce over it and spread.
Cut it into small squares and store it in an air tight container. This can also be a good dessert option for your eleventh hour guest!