Cool cucumber lemon mint ice tea
- 8 Months ago
This fresh tasting, super - hydrating cool drink made with fresh cucumbers and mint will not only keep you cool this summer, but also detox you by removing all the impurities from your body.
Preparation time- 10-15 minutes
Cooking Time- 10-15 minutes
Makes- 4 servings
• Tea leaves 3 tsp
• 1 medium cucumber peeled
• 3 lemons
• Few fresh mint leaves
• Sugar syrup 4 tablespoon
• Ice cubes as required
• Add 3 tsp of tea leaves in 6 cups water and boil to make tea
• Cool the tea in refrigerator
• Take ice in a jar. Add thinly sliced cucumber, muddled fresh mint leaves and lime juice into it
• Mix the tea along with it into the jar
• Pour into 4 tall glasses and serve chilled
• To make sugar syrup, Boil 1:1 ratio of sugar and water till it dissolves and then chill. You can also use agave or honey to keep it light and natural.
• Replace the sugar syrup with sugar free if you're diabetic, or use less sugar to keep a tab on your calories.
• Add a wow-factor by garnishing with a rosemary twig for aroma and visual appeal.