- 8 Months ago
Winter and baking go very well together! With the season of holidays and celebrations round the corner, food is always in demand! Try this simple, yet tasty dessert for those craving taste buds...
• All-purpose flour: 1 ¼ cup
• Melted Butter : ½ cup
• Brown sugar: 1 cup
• Baking soda : ¾ teaspoon
• Ground cinnamon: ½ teaspoon
• Ground ginger : 1 teaspoon
• Ground cloves : ¼ teaspoon
• Table salt : ¼ teaspoon
• Egg: 1 no
• Water: ½ cup
• Preheat oven to 180 degree Celsius. Grease and flour a medium sized square baking pan.
• Take a mixing bowl. Cream together butter and brown sugar and beat in the egg.
• In another bowl, add sieved flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and ginger. Mix well.
• Add the above mixture into the cream mixture of egg, butter and brown sugar. Blend well
• Pour the contents in the prepared pan.
• Bake for 60 minutes in the preheated oven, until the knife inserted at the middle of the pan comes out clean.