Health Notes on World Health Day
- 11 Months ago
Here are some vital notes on health to observe the World Health Day today (April 7th)...
- Start your day with a smile. Laugh whenever you can.
- Think positive.
- Eat sensibly and healthily.
- Add 5 minutes more body movement every week.
- Talk to a friend, colleague, family member or spouse if you are stressed.
- Get adequate sleep and sunshine.
- Keep a diary to write your frustrations.
- Be flexible and accept change.
- Help needy people or donate towards charitable causes.
- Get a health check-up done regularly, especially if you have a family history of any disease.
WISH YOU THE BEST OF HEALTH, ALWAYS!