How to go Bananas!
- 8 Months ago
Banana, being an economical fruit is energy and nutrient dense. This tasty fruit stands out as one of the healthy snacks. Try this fruit in the form of these simple recipes.
• Whole egg: 1
• Egg whites: 2
• Ripe Banana : 1
• In a bowl, mash the banana.
• Add the whole cracked egg and egg whites into the mashed banana.
• Stir well till the mixture becomes homogenised.
• Pour 1 puddle of batter on to the greased frying pan.
• Delicately flip the pan cake and cook till it turns light brown.
• This recipe makes 3-4 small pancakes.
• Ripe bananas: 2
• Rolled Oats: 1 ½ cup
• Skimmed milk powder: 2 tablespoons
• Raisins or Walnuts: 1 handful
• Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees Celcius.
• Mash the banana in a large bowl. Add the milk powder and rolled oats. Mix well. Add more rolled oats if the mixture is still runny.
• Take a small quantity of the mixture and mould it into your desired shape.
• Bake for 15 -20 minutes or till it is done.
Banana Chocolate Soufflés:
• Ripe Banana: 1 no
• Cocoa powder: 2 tablespoons
• Milk: 2 tablespoons
• Whole egg: 1 no
• Egg white : 1 no
• Skimmed milk powder : 1 tablespoon
• Baking soda: ¼ teaspoon
• Blend everything in a bowl until it is mixed thoroughly.
• Grease 2 deep coffee mugs and transfer the mixture into the mugs.
• Set the microwave power level to the max and cook for 2 minutes. You can see the soufflé puff up after it cooks.
• Let it cool. Enjoy the taste of it!