Amidst the busy lives that we lead, it's very common to skip the breakfast. A quick sandwich or a packet of cookies is what one would reach out for but what we do not realize is how important it is to start your morning with a healthy breakfast. For some of us, it's usually breakfast-on-the-go.
Here is a list of seven best breakfast recipes that are hard to skip and will keep you charged throughout the day. You can club these recipes with any whole fruit or a fruit smoothie, combination of different nuts, dairy products for a wholesome breakfast.
- Baked Vegetable Idli: It is a fermented food which is easy to digest. They are very nutritious and contains no saturated fat. Low sodium content makes them good for the heart too.
- Paneer Whole Wheat Bread Sandwich: Healthy sandwich prepared by stuffing delicious cottage cheese filling between whole wheat bread slices. A perfect breakfast to start the day as it is packed with protein and health benefits of whole wheat bread and vegetables.
- Sprouted Moong Cheela Stuffed with Paneer: Stuffing paneer into sprout cheela makes it more nutritious besides adding the filling. It also adds on to your daily protein and calcium requirement.
- Chna Kulcha: Chickpeas are a rich source of protein, vitamins, minerals, and fiber. Accompanying chickpeas with kulcha increases its nutritional content besides providing satiety. Kulchas can also be made using multigrain flour and less fat to make it a healthy breakfast option.
- Masala Omelet: It is the easiest dish to make. You can fluff it up and add a variety of toppings like mushrooms, capsicum, cheese, and boiled potatoes. This will help you to satiate for a longer period & will also help you to stay away from munching junk food.
- Oats Rice Panki: A steamed Gujarati breakfast recipe which is high in fiber, protein, vitamin B and essential minerals like iron, zinc, calcium, etc. It is also low in fat content. Hence, doesn’t lead to weight gain.
- Oven-Roasted Falafel Recipe: Roasted chickpeas balls are stuffed in multigrain chapatti along with lettuce, cucumbers & tomato with a dash of homemade green chutney. Being high in protein, carbs, vitamin B & C, minerals like calcium, magnesium, iron, etc. and no fat content makes it best & healthy to start your day!
Let’s prepare & try these healthy breakfast recipes!