8 perfect foods for women
- 7 Months ago
Being a woman comes with its own set of responsibilities that require you to have incredible stamina all through the day. Diet plays a major role in this process. A good diet is one which provides the necessary nutrition and ensures that you stay active throughout the day. However, apart from good food, there are superfoods that every woman should have. They are listed below:
- Broken Wheat: A rich source of proteins and carbohydrates, broken wheat is quite filling and can be used in a variety of dishes in place of rice or bread.
- Soybean: This is the perfect protein food, especially for vegans.
- Salmon: Fish is a great source of omega-3 fatty acids, but salmon stands out. Omega-3 fatty acids help lower the risk of heart disease, depression, dementia, and arthritis.
- Sprouts: Sprouted black chickpeas and moong dal make terrific vegetarian choices of protein to meet the daily nutritional requirement.
- Multi-Fiber Roti: Combination flour such as one made from soybean, black chickpeas, and barley in a 2:2:1 proportion is high in fiber and makes for a good meal replacement when compared to the energy-rich chapatti.
- Milk & Calcium-Rich Foods: Milk, yogurt, cheese, tofu, and cottage cheese are calcium-rich foods that are necessary for bone health.
- Chicken & Vegetable Soup: A bowl of nutritious soup made using chicken or vegetables is a better dinner option as compared to anything baked or fried.
- Coconut water: It is rich in antioxidants, vitamin B12, potassium, and rehydrants that keep you energized and glowing, as well as boost immunity.
A healthy, energetic woman is the true example of a happy family. Get your shot of energy by following a good diet and include these superfoods to stay active and healthy.