Whats New in The Wellnes Corner
543 Accidental-Poisoning-With-Shrimp-And-Vitamin-C

Accidental Poisoning With Shrimp And Vitamin C?

Accidental Poisoning With Shrimp And Vitamin C?

Yesterday, I received an email from a friend asking if this was true. IT'S NOT.  I also learnt that this email myth has been doing the rounds for some time now and many people have believed it! 

The content of the email talks about a Taiwanese woman who ate shrimp and also had taken vitamin C supplement.  Apparently, the two reacted together in her body to produce arsenic and she died of accidental poisoning! 

I must say that whoever created this story has done a good job of scaring some people. 

Please do not believe such hoax emails and also do not forward them to your friends, family and colleagues without checking with a health expert.

You have 250 characters left.

Nice information!!

5 Months ago