Are you protected against Liver Diseases?
- 9 Months ago
Some liver infections and diseases are better to be prevented than dealt with after they affect you, and by incorporating a few simple changes in your lifestyle and diet can keep your liver in good condition. Help your liver to guard your health by avoiding the things that might cause it harm.
Here are some tips to support your liver in doing its job smoothly, and to prevent liver disease-
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Stay hydrated
- Wash your hands immediately after using the washroom and before preparing food or eating food
- Vaccinate yourself against hepatitis
- Don’t exceed recommended doses of medicine
- Don’t take illegal drugs such as cocaine and heroin.
- Don’t share personal hygienic items like razors, nail clippers, and toothbrush
- Don’t use contaminated needles and syringes
- Avoid alcohol and tobacco consumption
- Avoid unprotected sex
- Avoid getting body tattoos and body piercing in an unclean environment.
In case you experience any sign and symptoms that worry you, don’t ignore it and visit your doctor immediately.