Baked Potatoes With Stuffed Sweet Corn
- 8 Months ago
Make this tasty snack for your child, and see how much they will love it!
Baked potatoes with stuffed sweet corn
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 5 mins
Makes 4 servings
4 large potatoes
For Corn Filling
1 ½ cups boiled, tender sweet corn kernels
1/2 cup finely chopped onions
1 slit green chilli , finely chopped
1/4 cup low fat milk mixed with 2 tsp corn flour
2 tsp low fat butter
salt and freshly ground black pepper powder to taste
For The Topping
2 tbsp. grated mozzarella cheese
1. Wrap the potatoes in an aluminium foil and bake in a hot oven at 200°c till tender for about 30 minutes.
2. Cool slightly, remove the foil and split each baked potato horizontally into two.
3. Scoop the potato halves a little so that a slight depression is formed for the filling. Keep aside.
For the corn filling
1. Heat the butter and fry the onions for ½ minute.
2. Add the green chilli and fry again for a few seconds.
3. Add the corn, milk and corn flour mixture, salt and pepper and cook for 2 minutes, till the sauce thickens. Keep aside.
Fill each potato half with the corn filling top with the grated cheese and bake in a hot oven at 200°c for 10 minutes and serve hot