Chlorophyll water is a pigment that gives plants their green color. Plants use chlorophyll along with sunlight to get their nutrients. One of the primary ways of including chlorophyll in the diet is by eating green vegetables, algae, barley grass, wheat grass, alfalfa.
Here are some benefits of drinking Chlorophyll water:
- Boosts skin health: - Chlorophyll water reduces inflammation and it contains antibacterial properties which help fight against acne when applied topically on the affected areas.
- Boosts quality of red blood cells: Consumption of chlorophyll water improves the quality of red blood cells in the body.
- Helps in detoxification: - Chlorophyll water or liquid chlorophyll have the ability to bind and remove toxins and even heavy metals from the body.
- Helps in weight loss: - Chlorophyll water helps in decreasing the craving for junk food and helps to lower the levels of bad cholesterol.
- Side effects: There could be minor effects on the stomach, intestine-like nausea/vomiting, loose stools, green colored stools, stomach pain from chlorophyll water.