Do you have a good memory?
- 8 Months ago
We've all experienced times where we've walked into a room only to wonder what it is we came in for. Whether you want to be a champion or just need to remember where you parked your car, there are a number of everyday strategies that can improve your memory naturally, protecting it against memory loss as you age.
In order to keep your mind active as you grow older, and reduce your risk of aging related conditions such as Dementia or Alzheimer's disease, it's important for you to stick to a health routine that pairs brain boosting behaviours with other natural approaches proven to improve memory.
Here are a few things you can do regularly to boost your memory naturally:
• Follow a diet that is high in antioxidants as it may help shield your brain cells from aging-related damage
• Get regular exercise
• Maintain healthy social connections
• Manage your stress by using mind body relaxation techniques such as deep breathing or yoga for instance
• Get enough sleep as the brain relies on sleep to heal, letting one's subconscious play and to fix memories in place
• Seek out things that stimulate the brain that is challenging and fun
• Laugh more as it releases endorphins that can help cement a memory
It's important that you practice the above as often as you can to keep your memory sharp!