Mix-Veg & Dhokla Sabji
- 7 Months ago
This recipe is a unique way of presenting vegetables to kids.
Preparation Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 30 min
Makes: 6 servings
Left over khatta dhoklas, cut - 1 ½ cup
Boiled sweet corn- 1 ½ cup
Bell peppers- 1 cup (Red, yellow, green mix)
Baby corn boiled- 10-12
Cumin seeds (Jeera) - 1 tsp
Green chilies chopped- 2 no
Ginger chopped- ½ tsp
Large sized tomatoes- 4 no
Chili powder- 1 tsp
Sugar- 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil- 2-3 Tbsp
Freshly chopped coriander
- Blanch the tomatoes, remove the skin and blend to make a puree. Keep aside.
- Heat a little oil on a non stick pan, add the dhoklas and cook them until they turn a little pink in color. Keep aside once done.
- Heat the remaining oil, add jeera, when it splutters, add green chilies, ginger and sauté for a few seconds. Add the tomato puree, chili powder, sugar and salt and cook for a few minutes.
- Add all the vegetables and cook for 5 minutes.
- When you want to serve, add the hot dhoklas and coriander.