- 8 Months ago
Here is a unique tea time snack made with Ragi, Soya, and wheat stuffed with veggies your family would love to eat.
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup ragi flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/2 cup soya granules, soaked and drained
- 1/4 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cabbage
- 1/4 cup finely chopped carrots
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- 1/4 tsp ginger paste
- 1/4 tsp garlic paste
- 1 sprig of curry leaves
- 1 tsp finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1/4 tsp fennel seeds
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp crushed black pepper
- salt to taste
- Heat 1 tsp oil.
- Add curry leaves and fry over medium flame.
- When they turn light brown, add fennel seeds and pepper.
- Reduce flame to the lowest; add ginger paste, garlic paste, green chili, and sauté over medium flame for 3 minutes.
- Add turmeric powder and sauté for a few seconds.
- Add onion and sauté over medium flame till soft.
- Add cabbage, carrot, and bean sprouts and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add soya granules and garam masala and mix well.
- Sauté for a few seconds, sprinkle coriander leaves. Remove and keep aside.
- Sieve together ragi and wheat flour.
- Using enough water and salt, make the dough.
- Allow the dough to rest for 15 minutes.
- Divide the dough into smaller portions and roll out each smaller portion into a thin circular sheet.
- Fill the stuffing in these thin sheets, then fold the edges to form the momos.
- Seal the edges well and steam for about 10-12 minutes.
- Serve these hot multigrain momos with any sauce of your choice.