Tips To Prevent Bad Breath
- 8 Months ago
Bad breath can be very embarrassing. People with bad breath seldom know that they have bad breath until and unless someone tells them about it. It is usually caused due to poor oral hygiene, oral problems or gastric problems etc. Here are some tips to prevent bad breath:
• Brush your teeth twice a day and each time you take a nap.
• Make sure you clean your tongue every time you brush.
• Drink at least 10-12 glasses of water every day.
• Avoid eating onions and garlic in raw form.
• Make sure you rinse your mouth with water after eating.
• Carry sugar free gums and mint. This does not provide a permanent solution, but can be a quick-fix.
• Avoid tobacco, alcohol and excessive coffee. Limit coffee intake to 2 cups a day.
• Visit your dentist twice a year.
• Make sure you eat plenty of fiber rich food to ensure proper bowel movements as constipation can also lead to bad breath.
Follow these simple tips and stay away from bad breath!