Tips to Avoid Dry Skin
- 8 Months ago
Dry skin is a common problem during winter. But there are some of them who carry dry skin throughout the year. Dry skin can look scaly, patchy, and unattractive.
Try these dry skin packs and scrubs:
• Olive oil: It is natural and works great as a natural cleanser and moisturizer. Warm the oil and just rub the oil into your skin and drape a warm, damp cloth over your face until it cools. You will see how your skin turns smooth and soft.
• Avocado mask: Puree half an avocado and mix it with a teaspoon of olive oil and a tablespoon of honey for very dry skin. Apply the mask to your face, leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes, and wash it off.
• Olive oil and sugar scrub: Create a naturally moisturizing exfoliating scrub using a combination of olive oil and sugar. Combine ½ cup of sugar with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. If you want, you may add an essential oil like lavender for a natural fragrance and its relaxation benefits. Gently rub the scrub into your skin, and then wash it off.
Tips to avoid a dry skin relapse
1. Use a rich moisturizer to protect your skin.
2. Make moisturizing a part of your daily skin care routine
3. Avoid very hot showers
4. Opt for a mild body wash rather than a drying bar soap.
5. Drink around 8 to 10 glasses of water in a day and keep your body hydrated.
Take care of your skin and stay healthy!