Tips to Stay Organised
- 5 Months ago
Multitasking seems to be the need of the hour these days. You would often find yourself juggling so many tasks that something or the other tends to be forgotten. This is precisely why being organized plays a very important part in helping you stem the forgetfulness and to get your life back on track.
- Remember- no one was born with organizational skills. You need to put in that effort to get yourself on track. Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Write things down. We all commit certain things to memory, just to find ourselves struggling to recall the list. Write things down- use your smartphone to make that list. Writing things down helps you to remember things better, plus having a backup in the form of a list helps in case you would want to refer to it and double-check.
- Make a routine and stick with it. Having a set routine serves as a reminder in itself to complete certain daily tasks.
- Make a daily to-do list, prioritizing tasks by importance, delegating responsibilities wherever you can. Do not forget to mark tasks as “Done” when completed.
- Start your day with 10 to 15 minutes of quiet alone time. Practicing meditation helps to improve memory.
- The “one task at a time” rule works wonders. Complete one task before moving on to the next.
- Get rid of clutter. Freeing your home and workspace of clutter helps you feel instantly calmer and goes a long way in getting yourself organized.
Get started, and soon, you will form your own pattern as time goes by.