Traditional Sabudana Wada Made Healthy
- 7 Months ago
All the sabudana lovers out here take a look at this simple, healthy sabudana wada recipe. Now make your fasts delicious and low calorie with a small twist to your traditional sabudana wada recipe.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Medium-Sized Potato- 1
Green Chilies- 1 to 2
Jeera Powder- 1 tsp
Finely-Chopped Coriander Leaves/Curry Leaves- 2 tbsp
Ghee- To brush
Salt- To taste
• Pressure cook or boil potatoes, mash and keep aside.
• Add sabudana to a pressure cooker and steam for 1 whistle and allow it to cool.
• Combine the mashed potatoes, green chilies, sabudana, curry leaves, salt, and jeera powder together and divide the mixture into 8 to 10 equal parts.
• Make small wadas out of it
• Now take an "Appe making mould" and brush with a little ghee.
• Place the wadas in the appe moulds and steam them on medium flame.
• Keep turning them in between, till they turn light brown on both sides.
• Take care to not overcook them.
• Serve hot with green chutney or dahi.