Vegetable & Noodles Stir Fry Soup
- 8 Months ago
Try this delicately-flavored and colorful, low-calorie vegetable and noodle stir fry soup.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
Blanched Broccoli Florets- 1 cup
Blanched & Diced Baby Corn- 5 to 6 nos.
Red, Yellow, & Green Capsicum- ½ cup, sliced
Thinly-Sliced Carrot- ¼ cup
Thinly-Sliced Spring Onions Whites- ¼ cup
Thinly-Sliced Spring Onion Greens- ¼ cup
Thinly-Sliced Zucchini- ¼ cup
Sweet Corn- ¼ cup
Boiled Noodles- 1 cup
Corn Flour Mixed With ½ Cup Milk- 1 tbsp
Sugar- ½ tsp
Oil- 1 tbsp
Chili Sauce- 1 tsp
Soya Sauce- ¼ tsp
Salt- To taste
1. Heat a wok on high flame.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of oil and add all the vegetables and stir-fry on a high flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
3. Add the boiled noodles and stir fry for 2 minutes.
4. Now add the corn flour paste and ½ cup of water and cook for a few minutes.
5. Add a little more water, if the mixture turns a little thick.
6. Finally add the sugar, chili sauce, soya sauce, and salt, and cook for a few more minutes.
7. Serve immediately.
Note: You can make it protein-rich by adding chicken, egg, or soya chunks to it.