Watermelon coconut delight
- 8 Months ago
Summer can be really taxing, especially in places like India. That is when nature's precious gifts come to our rescue. Coconut and watermelon are really a boon during such times. Coconut is filled with electrolytes and watermelon is naturally sweet. This drink combines both these awesome fruits to make a refreshing drink, which is nourishing and healthy for you and your family.
Preparation Time: Under 15 minutes
Cooking Time: Under 15 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
Chilled watermelon, de-seeded and cut into cubes -3 1/2 cups
Fresh coconut water- 1 cup
Fresh lemon juice from 1 lemon
Handful of ice
Fresh mint leaves- 2-4
• Put all the ingredients into the blender, except mint, and grind it.
• Strain the puree to remove any seeds. (Even if you get a "seedless" watermelon, some small vestigal white seeds may still be present).
• Muddle mint with a sprinkle of sugar in two glasses.
• Fill each glass with ice.
• Pour the juice on the ice
• Garnish with a mint spring
• Serve immediately.
Note: If needed, you can adjust the ingredients to make a blend that suits your taste.