- 7 Months ago
Here is a healthy recipe that is sure to help you beat the winter chill! This nutritious paratha is made from finger millet (ragi) and sorghum (jowar) flour, and contains beetroot and spinach in it.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 12 minutes
Makes: 3 to 4 parathas
Whole Wheat Flour- 2 cups
Sorghum (Jowar) Flour- ½ cup
Finger Millet (Ragi) Flour- ¼ cup
Rolled Oats- ¼ cup
Grated Beetroot- ¼ cup
Chopped Spinach- 1 cup
Grated Cottage Cheese (Paneer)- ½ cup
Chopped Mint & Coriander Leaves- ½ cup
Ginger & Green Chili Paste- 1 tsp
Roasted Sesame Seeds- 1 tsp
Curd- 2 tsp
Cumin Seeds- 2 tsp
Oil- 1 tsp, for cooking
Salt- To taste
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and knead to make soft dough. Set aside for 20 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 4 parts.
- Roll out each portion of the dough into a paratha with the help of a rolling pin.
- Cook the parathas on a nonstick pan (tawa) till little pink spots appear on both sides of the paratha.
- Serve hot with chutney or ketchup.