Women are very much ignorant about their own health. They ignore alarming symptoms which further turns into very serious health complication.
Here is a list of common symptoms which women should not ignore-
- Persistent heart palpitation and discomfort in the chest- Pain or discomfort in the chest could be a sign of coronary heart disease and palpitation signs of atrial fibrillation which is a major risk factor of developing stroke.
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding- Bleeding between menstrual period and after menopause can occur due to endometrial hyperplasia, uterine or cervical cancer.
- Painful and profuse bleeding- These symptoms indicate uterine fibroids.
- Skin changes- Any change in shape, size, and color of a mole could be a sign of melanoma or skin cancer.
- Painful intercourse- Endometriosis could be a spoiler of your lovely moments.
- Persistent Fatigue and extreme tiredness- It could be due to thyroid problem, depression and sleep apnea.
- Bloating- Ovarian cancer, IBS and colon cancer can cause bloating of the abdomen.
- Breast lump and nipple discharge- Lump and bloody or clear discharge can be a sign of breast cancer.
So ladies don’t ignore any symptoms, as per your perception it could be harmless but the picture may be different. So it is wise to consult the doctor as soon as you experience these above-mentioned symptoms.