A variety of delicious fruits mingled with fresh crunchy lettuce makes a tasty salad full of nutrients like vitamin- C and fiber. This helps boost your immune system, reduce weight and is also good for diabetics and heart health. The tanginess of lemon with the sweetness of honey makes it a refreshing salad.
Fruity lettuce salad
- Preparation Time: 10 mins
- Makes 4 servings
• 1 cup iceberg lettuce , torn into pieces
• 1/2 cup papaya cubes
• 1/2 cup grapes
• 1/2 cup orange segments , cut into halves
• 1/2 cup guava cubes
• 1/2 cup strawberries , cut into quarters
• 1/2 cup watermelon cubes
To Be Mixed Together Into A Lemony Honey Dressing
• 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
• 2 tbsp honey
• 1 tsp dry red chilli flakes
For The Garnish
1 tbsp toasted almond slivers
1. Combine all the ingredients for the salad in a bowl and mix well.
2. Add the dressing and toss well.
3. Garnish with almonds and serve immediately or refrigerate for at least 1 hour and serve chilled.