Have You Tried Ambrosia?
- 8 Months ago
An interesting way to make your kid eat fruits through this dessert. Try it!
Preparation Time: 9 mins
Makes 2 servings
1 cup chopped mixed fruits
1/2 cup hung curds (chakka dahi)
2 tbsp beaten whipped cream
1 tbsp powdered sugar
a few drops of vanilla essence
2 tbsp dessicated coconut
2 tbsp sugar
1. Dry roast the desiccated coconut and sugar together on a pan over a slow flame till the coconut turns golden brown. Keep aside.
2. Combine the hung curd, cream, sugar and vanilla essence and whisk well. Keep refrigerated.
3. Arrange half the fruits in a long stemmed glass.
4. Top with the curd and cream mixture.
5. Sprinkle the desiccated coconut mixture on top and chill.
6. Repeat to make another glass.
7. Serve chilled.