Your metabolism is partly ruled by genetics, but you can rev it up naturally by eating right. Fill up on the following healthy snack options to increase your body's fat-burning power to promote a healthy weight loss.
- Having fruits is a terrific snack at any time of the day! Choosing fruits and vegetables will allow you to eat a snack with just 100 calories or even less.
- With 75 calories and 6 grams of whole protein, an egg is an incredibly nutritious snack any time of the day. In addition to being low in calories, eggs are high in nutrients like iron, vitamins, and minerals.
- Whether you enjoy tasty figs as a snack or in your favorite recipes, dried figs are an excellent source of fiber, rich in essential minerals like potassium, iron, and calcium, and high in health-boosting antioxidants and carbohydrates.
- Munching on Khakra is a quick and healthy snack idea. It is made from 100% whole grain flour. Whole wheat flour is ideal for diabetics as it does not raise blood sugar (as it is a low glycemic index food).
- Whether you choose plain, Greek, flavored, or low-fat yogurt, it is a nutritious snack that provides you with plenty of calcium and protein, as well as B vitamins.
Some more snack options under 100 calories
- vegetable juice,
- soya nuts,
- boiled corn,