One of the most frequently asked question to wellness experts is: How do we reduce tummy? Please suggest some exercises to lose weight in the stomach area. They also ask about out foods that they should avoid, so their tummy size doesn’t keep increasing. To state the facts, there is no specific exercise to lose the weight on your stomach, and there is no specific food that needs to be avoided. A balanced lifestyle is what can help.
The Dangers Of Belly Fat Are Real!
Excess belly fat makes the body difficult to process insulin and increases the risk of developing diabetes. It increases the risk of developing high levels of cholesterol and triglycerides. Fat cells secrete a hormone called cortisol which increases the levels of stress and high blood pressure.
Those with flabby abdominals are more likely to suffer from strokes and heart attacks, as the fat cells interfere with functioning of the body's vital organs. It increases the risk of chances of certain types of cancer.
Foods That You Might Want To Avoid
Keeping calorie rich foods out of your plate can help you manage your weight. (But you'll also have to ensure you follow a healthy lifestyle)
Try to avoid:
- Potato Chips
- French Fries
- Aerated Drinks
- Giant Burgers
Tips To Reduce Belly Fat Effectively
Here's how you can reduce belly fat:
- Have healthy foods like vegetables, fruits, greens, grains.
- Regular exercises like brisk walking, jogging, cycling and swimming.
- Drink 6 to 8 large glasses of water every day.
- Do abs exercises in moderation.
- Reduce intake of deep fried foods and refined foods.
- Avoid junk foods like cookies, chips, sweets. Most junk foods contain refined carbohydrates and sugar leading to reduction in fat burning and increasing the appetite.
- Avoid unnecessary carbohydrates: Refined flours and foods like white bread, pasta, donuts, cakes and biscuits should be avoided. Fresh fruits and vegetables should be instead.
- Avoid late night snacks.
- Reduce alcohol consumption.
Fat Burning Exercises
You can not expect wonderful results without keeping a workout balance in your routine. Sticking to a healthy diet is important but so is exercising. Here are some exercises you can perform easily-
In a Nutshell
There isn’t a quick fix for belly fat loss and nor should anyone follow plans that include market supplements to cut fat. Losing weight drastically by doing crash diets or fat reduction fads isn’t the right way, rather one should focus on overall weight management. A healthy diet along with good exercises will give you a toned body and help you stay calm by stabilizing the whole system.