How Effective Is Body Massage After Delivery?
- 11 Months ago
Post pregnancy massages have their own pros and cons. It is always safe to get your doctor to confirm if you are ready for one before you start. Postpartum pregnancy massage can help restore a mother's body to its pre-pregnancy condition. It also helps to:
1. Improve blood circulation
2. Increase joint mobility
3. Rejuvenate you
4. Reduce cramps and spasms
5. Improve sleep
6. Relieves muscle tension, anxiety and stress from mothering duties and helps to cope with postpartum depression.
The post pregnancy massage is not indicated post delivery, if:
1. You have skin problems such as a rash, eczema, blisters etc
2. You have high blood pressure.
3. Any medical complications and hernia.