Rich in proteins and vitamins, these mouth-watering starters will definitely make your parties healthy and happening.
Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes
Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
White peas - ¼ cup
Brown channa- ¼ cup
Green channa- ¼ cup
Coriander leaves (chopped) - 2 tablespoons
Red chili powder - ½ tsp
Chaat masala powder- ½ tsp
Jeera powder- ½ tsp
Rice flour- ½ cup
Salt to taste
Oil for shallow frying
• Soak the three pulses separately overnight.
• Boil the pulses and mash them together in a bowl with a masher.
• Add chilli powder, chaat masala, jeera powder and chopped coriander to the mixture and mix well.
• Divide the mixture into 8-10 equal portions and shape them into round cutlets.
• Heat oil in a non-stick pan.
• Roll the cutlets in rice flour.
• Cook the cutlets till they are golden brown on both the sides.
• Serve hot with fresh pudhina chutney
• You can include flaxseeds and til in the recipe to improve the quality of fats.
• You can also use sprouted moong instead of chana
• You can use this patty to make healthy burger for your kid.