Making your hair healthy is not only just what you put on your tresses or scalp for massage or external use, in fact, what you eat also matters to your hair too. A complete balanced diet containing lean proteins, fruits, vegetables, whole grains, legumes, and fatty fish like salmon and low-fat dairy products will help to keep your hair long & healthy for the long term.
Here are the top 10 nutrients which needs to be a part of your balanced diet required for healthy hair:
• Protein: Meat, fish, poultry, milk, eggs, cheese, curd, dals, nuts, pulses
• Vitamin A: Butter, eggs, milk, carrots, tomatoes, oily fish, dark green leafy vegetables, and apricots
• Vitamin B: Milk, eggs, wholegrain cereals, bread, wheat germs, nuts, soy beans, poultry, fish, and meat
• Vitamin D: Sunlight, oily fish, milk, and eggs
• Vitamin C: Capsicum, citrus fruits, bananas, gooseberry, guava, and leafy green vegetables
• Vitamin E: Wheat germ, peanuts, vegetable oils, pulses, and green leafy vegetables
• Iron: Spinach, liver, kidneys, pulses, peas, and dry fruits
• Calcium: Cheese, nuts, eggs, milk, curd, sardines, and root vegetables
• Iodine: Seafood and iodized salt
• Sulfur: Eggs, meat, cheese, and other dairy products
Try to include eatables that are rich in the above-listed nutrients in your everyday diet for those beautiful tresses.
Know which are the home remedies for healthy hair