Rasayana is one of the important branches of Ayurveda which is good for all ages and can be applied from pediatrics to geriatrics. It is best for someone desirous of disease-free long life & improved physical health and mental well-being. It also imparts resistance and immunity against diseases like Cancer, Diabetes, Cardiac disorders, Irritable bowel syndrome, all gastrointestinal Disorders, Allergies, Asthma, Respiratory Disorders, Skin Disorders including Psoriasis, Psychosomatic Disorders, Autoimmune Disorders like Rheumatoid Arthritis, Multiple Sclerosis, Ankylosing Spondylitis, SLE, etc. and neurological disorders like Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Bell’s Palsy, Aneurysm, Epilepsy, Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Stroke, etc.
Benefits of Rasayana Therapy
- Rasayana treatment is supposed to nourish blood, lymph, flesh, adipose tissue, and semen, and thus prevent freedom from chronic degenerative disorders like Arthritis and disease of senility.
- Rasayana is thought to improve metabolic processes which result in best possible biotransformation and produce the best quality bodily tissue and delay senility and prevent other diseases of old age.
- Rasayana which has a marked action on sexual organs are called Vrishya as Shukra Dhatu is best nourished by it.
- Rasayana builds natural resistance against infection. Increases immunity and have an Immunomodulatory effect which prevents any kind of autoimmune disorders.
- Rasayana therapy reduces oxidative stress and reduces free radical injury and delays aging.
Rasayana is a highly specialized branch of Ayurveda. There are Numerous Rasayana therapies explained in traditional Ayurvedic texts, the suitable Rasayana therapy for an individual is chosen only after a detailed consultation with Ayurvedic Physician.