Ways to Boost Your Energy in 1 Minute
- 11 Months ago
You can accomplish several things in 1 minute, which on a long run can help build your level of health and fitness. Few things that are possible are listed below:
- Take a brisk walk - Take a brisk 1 minute walk anytime of the day either alone or with your dear ones. It will help elevate your levels of serotonin and dopamine and thereby increase your energy.
- Take a deep breath - Stretch, take a deep breath and relax as many times you can within a minute for a good health. It is also said to improve digestion.
- Tune yourself to music - If you are a music lover, listen to some good music which can de-stress the day and keep you going!
- "Laughter" your best medicine - There is nothing equivalent to having a good laugh, as it is considered an ultimate stress buster and an immunity booster etc.
- Eat chocolate - There is no harm in consuming a piece of dark chocolate daily, as it is considered to elevate the mood levels and keep you active. A recent study has suggested that eating dark chocolate can improve memory, fight fatigue and provide antioxidants to the body.
- Never forget your nutrition – Opting for healthier snacks like dry fruits and nuts, baked foods, boiled corns, fruits and vegetables boosts your energy level in no time.
Last but not the least do not forget to keep yourself hydrated with regular sips of water to maintain your energy levels.