Here is the Right Way to Shampoo Your Hair!
- 10 Months ago
Every time you shampoo your hair, do you wonder whether your shampoo is treating your hair well or not? Have you ever thought that the mistake is not always with the shampoo but could be even with the way you use the shampoo? Shocked? Scroll down to know more...
?For a few people, hair fall could be due to the usage of shampoo that doesn't suit their hair type or scalp conditions. Even if they find the right one or a Trichologist prescribes one for them, the way they use the shampoo could be wrong, leading to hair fall.
?A few tips to shampoo your hair the right way:
- Comb your hair with a wide - toothed comb before you shampoo to remove dirt, dead cells and tangles.?
- Adjust the water flow and bring it to a comfortable temperature. Wet the scalp and hair thoroughly. Let water reach all the layers of your hair.?
- Do not apply shampoo directly onto your head. Take some and dilute it with water and then apply with your fingertips gently and massage in rotating and circular movements. Do not wrestle with your hair.?
- Shampoo only the scalp and lather the ends. Avoid this common mistake of mounding your hair on the head as this tangles your hair.?
- Rinse the hair and scalp thoroughly. Apply more shampoo and massage if needed. In case of using an anti-dandruff shampoo, massage it well on the scalp and let it stay for some time. ?
- Rinse the shampoo off from the hair and scalp thoroughly. Remember to aim the water away from the scalp towards the end, gently running your finger though the strands to wash off shampoo completely.?
- Dry your hair gently. Do not rub hair with a towel but blot it.
Follow the above tips and see the difference yourself. Take care...