Who doesn't want healthy hair? We all want long, strong and healthy hair. Do you know what are the benefits of having healthy hair? Let me brief you.
Having healthy hair will reduce the chances of premature hair loss while boosting self confidence, and it will also reflect on your overall health. So having healthy hair is important.
If you have shiny and smooth hair with good elasticity and minimum split ends, you definitely have healthy hair because good signs show up.
Well, this article will help you out with some suggestions on what foods to eat for healthy hair and their different benefits.
Let's check out!
FOODS TO EAT FOR HEALTHY HAIR
If you want healthy hair every day, add these food items to your diet.
Eggs are rich in vitamin B, known as biotin that helps in hair growth. Lack of vitamins can lead to hair loss which is a major problem faced by many of us. Eat at least one egg every day during breakfast to ward off hair loss.
Fishes like salmon and mackerel also helped in hair growth. These fishes have omega 3-fatty acids, which is a significant supplement for hair to look stronger and silkier.
Spinach has a lot of nutrients like vitamin C, vitamin A, iron. This leafy vegetable will thus make your hair smooth and moisturize it with the required number of nutrients. Apart from that, spinach also helps to keep the scalp healthy.
Barley is rich in vitamin E. It plays a major role in hair growth like eggs, so consuming barley will be a good choice.
5. Greek yogurt
The thick and curd-like texture of Greek yogurt has protein and is rich in vitamin B5. Vitamin B5 helps in the growth and nourishment of hair roots, thus stimulating the hair. It will help you maintain healthy hair.
We all know iron deficiency causes hair loss; hence iron is needed. Tangerine has vitamin C, which will supply iron to your body and, in return, make your hair firmer and smoother.
Lentils have folic acid, which helps to make red blood cells. The red blood cells bring oxygen to the scalp, skin, and organs. Our scalp, too, requires oxygen like the other body parts, so lentils must be included in your diet.
Food rich in antioxidants like blueberries should be consumed. The antioxidants have vitamin B, which is very good for hair growth and overall healthy hair.
BENEFITS OF EATING HEALTHY FOOD
Other benefits of eating healthy food include:
1. Eating food rich in calcium like milk is necessary for the development of teeth and the proper functioning of the bones.
2. Healthy food has a crucial role to play in the digestive system. The metabolic process gets boosted if you eat healthy food.
3. All of us should have food with healthy nutrients like vitamins A, B, and C because vitamins help find foreign bodies that may have entered into your body, affecting the body's immune system.
4. Proteins and carbohydrates are vital for the growth of the body. It is very important for children.
5. Healthy eating habit is also necessary for a healthy heart and to prevent heart problems and diseases that may be detrimental.
In short, we often forget or neglect the fact that our hair, too, needs care and nourishment. Regular combing and applying oil also help to keep the hair strong and healthy. Staying healthy includes everything that is a part of your body, therefore give equal attention to all of them.