The Do's And Don'ts Of Stressful Weekdays
- 18 Days ago
Weekdays are generally stressful for all of us. Usually we all feel monday blues, and it takes up another day to gear up and by Wednesday we again start to wait for another weekend. This has become a routine for most of us.
The question is why we experience weekdays so stressful and only weekends refreshing?
Here are some ways to make your weekdays more interesting:
• Send a cute text message to your friends or family, this can leave you feeling refreshed.
• Refrain using electronic devices once you reach home and especially when someone is talking to you.
• Play some nice music once you are back home. Take some time out for yourself to unwind.
• Go for a walk if you have no time for any other physical activity. If there is time opt for gym, swimming, table tennis, carom, chess etc, go for it.
• Learn something new each month. This will keep you engaged in hunting what to learn next.
• If you stay with your parents, spend time with them. Take them out for a movie or dinner once in a while.
Though stress is a part of our routine life, yet we can develop some habits that can help us relieve our stress and make us more relaxed during the weekdays.