Flatulence or intestinal gas is mostly produced as a byproduct of bacterial fermentation in the gastrointestinal (GI) tract, especially the colon (a part of the large intestine). The gases can be oxygen, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, hydrogen and methane.
1. Flatulence/gas puts you in an awkward situation. While there can be several reasons for flatulence, here are some ways in which you can reduce its occurrence. Drink lot of water
2. Before going to bed and early in the morning, drink some ginger/mint leaves boiled in water
3. Drink aloe vera juice after a heavy meal as it helps in easy digestion
4. Beetle leaf with arecanut has excellent digestion abilities. Eat them after your dinner
5. Buttermilk with ginger and coriander also helps in better digestion
6. Regular exercise will help in better digestion
Last but not the least, eat your food on time and never skip a meal. This will also help in making your digestive system work right and regularly.