You Are As Important As Your Baby! Know How To Treat yourself Well...
- 11 Months ago
After delivery, the centre of attraction of the entire family (including you) is the baby. You are so overwhelmed by the arrival of the little one that you tend to neglect yourself. The new mum needs to be fit to handle the increased responsibilities and demands well. And to do that, you need to take good care of yourself too! Here are a few tips to treat yourself well after the delivery...
• Prioritize your tasks and work accordingly.
• Take help from family and friends openly.
• Get to know the baby's sleeping pattern slowly and match your sleeping hours accordingly. Taking sufficient rest is the key to freshness!
• Exercise regularly - very important!
• Eat well; do not start dieting until the first six months after delivery.
• Listen to your favourite music; watch your favourite movies whenever you get time.
• Take your parlour visit quickly when the baby is asleep.
• Maintain hygiene to avoid any infections.
Treat yourself well and enjoy motherhood better!